How To Make a Face Refresher with Lemon
Cosmetic Cleansers are intended to get rid of the everyday dirt and grime that accumulates on your skin’s surface and in your facial pores. The sweet lemon aroma of this astringent is exciting and refreshing. Consider chilling it to use on a hot summer day.
Avoid using on sensitive, dehydrated, environmentally damaged, sunburned, broken or otherwise irritated skin.
Face Refresher with Lemon Instructions:
- Combine half a cup of witch hazel, the juice of half of a medium sized lemon together in a 4-ounce plastic or glass bottle and shake well to blend.
- Add 2 drops of lemon essential oil – and do one more shake.
- Shake well before each application.
- Use a cotton ball or pad to apply the astringent onto the face, neck, shoulders, chest, or back. (avoid your eyes as the lemon may cause a light stinging sensation). You can apply this astringent throughout the day as a refresher.
- No refrigeration is required by product must be used within two-weeks of being made.