Facial cleansers are intended to get rid of the regular everyday dirt and grime that collects on the skin’s surface and also in your facial pores. This ultra-rich cleansing lotion removes makeup, dirt, and dust particles, it also contains strong moisturizing, cleansing, and anti inflammatory properties.
This cleanser for sensitive skin with aloe and coconut oil is the perfect tool for soothing irritated and damaged skin, it also works as a fantastic face and body lotion and after-sun firming treatment.
When using this as a facial moisturizer, you only need a pea-size dollop.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan at low heat until its liquid.
- In another pan, warm the aloe vera juice and vegetable glycerin.
- Remove both pans from the heat.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and allow it to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- Blend for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Turn off the blender and add the vitamin E oil and 16 drops lavender essential oil.
- Blend for another 5 seconds or so, until the cream is smooth and thick.
- Using a soft, damp cloth, a cleansing pad, or your fingers, apply approximately 1 teaspoon over your entire face.
- Massage for a minute.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat if necessary, especially if you are wearing heavy foundation makeup or your skin is particularly dirty.
- Do not refrigerate. Use within 90 days.